Beach Wedding Ceremony
Customize Your Own Beautiful Beach Wedding Ceremony
Our Unique Beach Wedding Ceremony
Each “Wedding Bells and SeaShells” beach wedding ceremony is customized to fit the needs of our couples. With our beach ceremony package options, each ceremony is different, from the vows, music, and decor…down to the guests’ attire! We offer weddings, vow renewals, commitment ceremonies, and elopements.
Discover the beautiful beaches of Florida
The beautiful beaches of the Atlantic Coast of Florida. We cover a vast range of beaches to make sure we can find the perfect beach for your wedding.
- Whether you prefer the laid-back vibes of the Space Coast beaches from Port Canaveral, Jetty Park, and Cocoa Beach. Or, the equally beautiful small-town feel of Melbourne, Sebastian, and down through Vero Beach.
- There is also the pristine beauty of Hutchinson Island. From the majestic, private beaches of Fort Pierce down through the rocky shores they run along Stuart and Jensen toward the House of Refuge.
- We absolutely love Jupiter Beach, Juno, and Singer Island if you prefer the northern Palm Beaches. Then we can also take you to the beautiful beaches of Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, and Boca Raton.
- Everything about the Fort Lauderdale area is just perfect for an all-inclusive beach wedding experience with Wedding Bells and SeaShells. From Deerfield Beach, Pompano Beach, Lauderdale by the Sea, Hollywood Beach, and of course, Fort Lauderdale Beach.
- Miami Beach and South Beach. There is just so much to offer. Miles and miles of amazing beaches. Restaurants galore, literally something for everyone. The Resorts are world-class, we work with many of the hotels along the beach and can find the right for you. If you prefer a little more laid-back environment for your beach wedding, Key Biscayne would be the perfect spot for you. Crandon Park and Bill Baggs Cape State Park are gorgeous and beautiful. If you have ever wanted your wedding and reception under the cover of a beautiful lighthouse, we can make that happen for you at Bill Baggs Cape State Park.
- Sunset beach weddings in the Florida Keys. Is there anymore to say. Let us find the perfect spot for you. Fitting all budgets we can find a quiet small beach or have a grand event at any one of the many locally-owned boutique hotels, gorgeous private homes, and luxurious resorts. From the world-famous Key Largo to beautiful peaceful Islamorada and Marathon, and onto the fun and infamous beauty of Key West. We can help you create a lasting lifelong memory of your amazing sunset wedding in the Florida Keys!
Insert picture montage
Feeling creative…Write your own beach wedding ceremony
We offer several wedding vows including traditional, our message in a bottle, as well as ring vows to choose from. You can also add that personal touch and write your own.
Children can be included throughout the ceremony as well as your guests. It will be a memorable day for everyone involved.
All of our couples are given a packet of several vows/ring vows to choose from. The couple is welcome to add/delete any words to customize for their needs. They do not have to use the same vow/ring vow—it’s very common for us to get separate envelopes/e-mails so the other will be surprised on their wedding day! The vows are either repeated after the officiant or they are given in the form of a scroll to be read by each partner. We call this second option “message in a bottle” vows.
Go traditional or add beach-themed accents.
Some couples have a traditional wedding party. Instead of flower girls on the beach, we have “seashell girls” tossing seashells from a basket along the beach… the ring bearer carries a treasure chest to hold the rings.
After the vows are when the Unity Heart of Glass sand ceremony is done. Some couples ask the Mothers to get the sand; it’s then given to the bride or groom. This part of the ceremony demonstrates the joining of the two families into one new unite.
Children from previous relationships can be included in the ceremony – this part of the ceremony is referenced as “Family Promises”. Some couples opt to bring a gift to present to the child/children during the ceremony (ring, bracelet, necklace, etc.) Children are also involved in other parts of the ceremony as well……after all it is an important day for them too!
Our Blessing Stones in the Beach Wedding Ceremony (optional)
The “Blessing Stones” are a big hit with the guests. The couple is given a Blessing Stone and is asked to repeat a verse together after the Officiant. Then baskets of stones are passed around to all the guests. After the couple is pronounced, the guests follow them to the edge of the water and on the count of 3, everyone casts their stones into the water, making a wish or a blessing for the “Happy Couple”. It involves everyone that attends the wedding and is a touching end to the beach event.
You can also include other family members or friends in any of our beach wedding package ceremonies. They can lead in prayer, read a poem, or sing, whatever you want!
Remembering those we have lost
Some of our ceremonies include Memorials to honor and remember a lost loved one. There are numerous ways in which this can be incorporated into a Sun and Sea Beach Wedding Ceremony. Give us a call and we can discuss.
You are safe in the hands of our staff, we are your Beach Wedding Specialists for the beaches of Florida and the golden coast of Georgia.