Back to Florida Beach Wedding Locations
Married on Fort Lauderdale Beach
Enjoy Your Visit to Beautiful Fort Lauderdale!
Fort Lauderdale is known as the ‘The Venice of America’ for the never-ending winding canals and waterways. Historically known for its lively Spring Break tradition, the beach attracts people from all over the world. Fort Lauderdale is an international destination for beachgoers and vacationers from all over the globe. People from all over the United States and worldwide are looking for their destination Fort Lauderdale Beach Wedding. So why not you? Come to beautiful South Florida and get married on Fort Lauderdale Beach!
Set Sail From Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale is just minutes away from Port Everglades. With the ships setting sail almost hourly, so many Caribbean and international cruising options are waiting for you. It is the perfect opportunity to have your Fort Lauderdale Beach Wedding. Then set sail on a magical Caribbean Honeymoon. A beach wedding offers more flexibility than getting married on a cruise ship. It also comes with a better value. The cruise ships’ prices are so much higher. Photography is also a huge thing to consider. An open natural beach setting is ideal for photos. An inside area on a cruise is not ideal for a picturesque wedding.
Enjoy Everything South Florida
Fort Lauderdale Beach offers plenty of nightlife, restaurants, and lodging options. There are so many great resorts to choose from. From smaller boutique hotels, some with rooftop decks perfect for receptions immediately following your Fort Lauderdale Beach wedding to the larger resorts, there is something for everyone. The Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach offers reasonable rates, excellent reception space, and a fantastic top-floor ballroom overlooking the beach and all of Fort Lauderdale Beach. The Pelican Grand Hotel and Spa is also a fantastic oceanfront property where you can have your ceremony on the beach. They also have a fun pool area with a lazy river, perfect for bringing the kids on a fun family getaway for your wedding.
If you want to stay further south along the beach, there are many great resorts. From the Hilton, Conrad, and The W, there are too many to choose from.
Further down the beach, another one of our favorites is The Hotel Maren. Located close to everything, this is one of the newest hotels along the beach and is absolutely gorgeous. So, if you want a ceremony on the beach and a laid-back style reception, we highly recommend Hotel Maren.
Fort Lauderdale Beach has many popular venues for you to enjoy, including the following: Las Olas and Beach Place, Fort Lauderdale is known for its beautiful beaches, eclectic eats, and nightlife atmosphere. You will never be bored staying in Fort Lauderdale Beach! And to top it off, a beach permit is not required for this area!
Popular Locations for a Fort Lauderdale Beach Wedding
- We have the perfect beach locations that will offer you privacy and intimacy for you to get married on Fort Lauderdale Beach.
Other Great Options on Fort Lauderdale Beach
- The Sonesta Fort Lauderdale – Another great choice on Jacksonville Beach for an all-in-one ceremony. Stay here, and have your ceremony and reception all in the same spot. The staff here at the Marriott are very accommodating.
- Pelican Grand Hotel and Spa – A beautiful historic hotel and restaurant on Fort Lauderdale Beach. A great but sometimes pricey choice for a beach ceremony.
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Park – This is the main beach area of Fort Lauderdale Beach. t is a wide beach surrounded by many great hotels and resorts. So, you can stay at any of these locations and be in walking distance of your Fort Lauderdale Beach Wedding: B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale Beach, Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach – a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Best Western Plus Oceanside Inn, or Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa.
- North Beach – this area is a bit more low-key, as it is further away from Las Olas and Fort Lauderdale Beach Park. There are plenty of excellent locations to stay in this area. The Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach, The Pelican Grand Hotel and Spa, The Atlantic, Premiere Hotel, and Sea Club Resort.
If you’re unsure where to begin, check out our Florida Beach Wedding Information page!
Click here for more information about Wedding Receptions on Fort Lauderdale Beach
Contact Us to discuss locations for a Fort Lauderdale Beach Wedding, and we can create your wedding anywhere you want!
Request a Consultation
"*" indicates required fields