Enjoy Your Visit to Beautiful Fort Lauderdale!
Fort Lauderdale is known as the ‘The Venice of America’ for the never ending winding canals and waterways. Historically known for its lively Spring Break tradition, the beach attracts people from all over the world. Fort Lauderdale is an international destination for beach goers and vacationers from all over the globe. People from all over the United States and the world at large all come to beautiful South Florida for their Fort Lauderdale Beach Wedding!
Set Sail From Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale is just minutes away from the Port Everglades. With the ships setting sail almost hourly, there are so many Caribbean and international cruising options waiting for you. It is the perfect opportunity to have your Fort Lauderdale Beach Wedding. Then set sail on a magical Caribbean Honeymoon. A beach wedding offers more flexibility than trying to get married on the cruise ship. It also comes with a better value. The cruise ships prices are so much higher. Photography is also a huge thing to consider. An open natural beach setting is ideal for photos. An inside area on a cruise just is not ideal for a picturesque wedding.
Enjoy Everything South Florida
Fort Lauderdale Beach offers plenty of nightlife, restaurants, and lodging options. The Grenada Inn Fort Lauderdale Beach Boutique Hotel is a popular choice for a cute hotel just steps away from the beach. Oh yea, they also have a rooftop deck which is perfect for reception immediately following your Fort Lauderdale Beach wedding. The Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach offers reasonable rates, great reception space, and an amazing top floor ballroom overlooking the beach and all of Fort Lauderdale Beach. The Pelican Grand Hotel and Spa is also an amazing oceanfront property where you can have your ceremony right on the beach. They also have a fun pool area with a lazy river, perfect for bringing the kids on a fun family getaway for your wedding.
Fort Lauderdale Beach has many popular venues: Las Olas , Beach Place, The Marriott Harbor Beach Resort, The Westin, B Ocean, and The W are just a few more options to consider. Fort Lauderdale Beach is known for beautiful beaches, eclectic eats, and a nightlife atmosphere. You will never be bored staying on Fort Lauderdale Beach! And to top it off, a beach permit is not required for this area!
Popular Wedding Locations Along Fort Lauderdale Beach
- The Sonesta Fort Lauderdale – Another great choice on Jacksonville Beach for a all in one ceremony. Stay here, have your ceremony, and reception all in the same spot. The staff here at the Marriott are very accommodating.
- Pelican Grand Hotel and Spa – A beautiful historic hotel and restaurant that sits on Jacksonville Beach. A great but sometimes pricey choice for a beach ceremony.
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Park – This is the main beach area of Fort Lauderdale Beach. It is super wide beach surrounded by lots of great hotels and resorts. So, you can stay at any of these locations and be in walking distance of your Fort Lauderdale Beach Wedding: B Ocean, Bahia Mar Beach Resort, Best Western Fort Lauderdale Beach, Marriott Harbor Beach Resort.
- North Beach – this area is bit more low key, as it is further away from Las Olas and Fort Lauderdale Beach Park. There are plenty of nice location to stay at in this area. The Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach, The Pelican Grand Hotel and Spa, The Atlantic, Premiere Hotel, Sea Club Resort.
- Call to discuss other locations, we can create your wedding anywhere you want!