Delray Beach Wedding Reception
Your Delray Beach Wedding Reception Awaits!
Quite possibly one of the best areas in all of South Florida for a beach wedding followed by a reception, Delray Beach has it all. The renowned Atlantic Avene is the center of culture and fun in the heart of Delray. The one-mile stretch of road and the surrounding area has just about anything and everything you could ever want for an amazing destination Delray Beach Wedding.
Delray Beach has something for everyone. From brand-new upscale modern hotels to old-world boutiques, from gardens and beaches to ballrooms. There are options for everyone. To list them all would take too long. These options are to consider but there are definitely more around. As always, we will provide all of our clients with planning suggestions for all aspects of your destination wedding and reception. If you need a little more help, all you have to do is ask. Our team of professionals will help guide you every step of the way.
So, check out these options and if you would like more information, just let us know how we can help.
Hotels & Resorts for your Delray Wedding & Reception
- Hyatt Place Delray Beach – new and nice and not going to break the bank compared to some other options. Great facilities and a great central location to all of Atlantic Avenue. Even better, host your cocktail hour or reception on their rooftop deck, how can you beat that?
- Colony Hotel and Cabana Club – step back in time but keep the quality. This historic classical hotel is such a fun staple of a time passed but not forgotten. Great facilities and a wonderful vibe for your big day.
- The Seagate – Luxurious and classic! Upscale elegance in the heart of Delray Beach.
- Opal Grand Resort – located across the street from the beach, beautiful and opulent, the Opal will have everything you could want for your wedding and reception.
Restaurants, Gardens, & Other Options
- Sundy House (temporarily closed for renovations) – beautiful plush gardens fill out this iconic Delray Beach hotel. This boutique resort is perfect for intimate personal gatherings. It’s a must-see if this is the style you are looking for.
- Old School Square – a historic building of old Spanish architecture makes this venue an amazing option for larger groups.
- Delray Yacht Cruises – why not charter your own yacht for an amazing cruise for your destination wedding and reception? Cruise Intracoastal and celebrate the night away on yachts available for private events.
These options and more are awaiting you. Contact our team of knowledgeable and experienced planners to help you start planning your destination Delray Beach wedding and reception.