Florida Beach Wedding Services
All of your Florida beach wedding services and rentals from Wedding Bells and SeaShells
Wedding Bells and SeaShells has many years of experience with weddings from Port Canaveral and Cocoa Beach down through the Florida Keys. We have many years of experience in working with our couples in creating the ideal wedding package that fits their vision and budget. Our goal is to offer a full spread of Florida Beach Wedding Services to save our couples the hassle of working with countless vendors. Since most of our clients are from out of state and are creating destination weddings, it makes it so much easier to come to us for all of your wedding needs. Having us assist you with all aspects will greatly, if not eliminate, the majority of the time and anxiety that commonly plagues the planning process. Seriously, this is your day to enjoy, not be stressed out with dealing with many different vendors, tons of phone calls, and countless emails all on your own. Why not let our expert wedding planners and field teams handle your concerns, and make the wedding planning process actually something you can enjoy!
Florida Beach Wedding Services provided include:
- Beach Wedding Packages – The Wedding Bells and SeaShells design team has put together wedding and ceremony packages that cater to any size wedding. These packages bundle in all the main services a couple could want for their Florida Beach Wedding. An Officiant to perform our unique ceremony, a professional photography package, ceremony coordination and planning, elegant decorations that will leave your guests speechless, and fresh flowers to add that special touch. These packages are executed by trained wedding planners and professionals.
- Build Your Own Wedding –Wedding Bells and SeaShells is proud to offer our couples the option to build their own wedding ceremony. With our new tool, brides and grooms can really control the options that are included in their package. Don’t need an officiant or photographer? No problem, you can easily remove them on the Build Your Own Beach Wedding page.
- Wedding Rentals – Looking to rent chairs, tents, tables, or other accessories? Our rental team is happy to assist any bride in their ceremony and reception rental needs. We offer quality products delivered, set up, and broken down. For a full list of rental services, check out our rental page.
- Photography – Photography is one of the most important parts of your wedding day. Our photographer will capture the intimate moments shared by you and your loved ones, allowing you to relive your experience for years to come. Wedding Bells and SeaShells partners with professional photographers to ensure our couples are delivered quality work. We pride ourselves on offering great pricing on professional-grade photography through our market relationships; it sets us apart and makes us truly unique! As you research your options we encourage you to preview every company’s Facebook or Instagram page and photo galleries to make sure you are getting the quality work you deserve on your special day.
- Your Day on Video – We know that sometimes getting that videographer is just out of the budget. We have developed an affordable product that you can share with your friends and family, showing off your beautiful Florida Beach Wedding. We provide a professional slideshow with video clips to eternalize memories that would otherwise fade with time.
- Floral Design –Wedding Bells and SeaShells offers a full range of floral designs and products to our clients. Floral work adds extra touches to your ceremony or reception. Our in-house florists can take your requests and make bouquets and centerpieces that capture your style and personality. We will match or beat any local florists’ pricing.
- Wedding Receptions – Our wedding planners and staff would love to assist in your upcoming reception plans. Our team can partner with your selected reception venue to fill in the gaps, or we can fully plan the entire event. Our partnerships with The House of Refuge, The Singer Island Hilton Resort, The Sonesta Fort Lauderdale, The Grenada Inn on Fort Lauderdale Beach, The Hilton Cabana Miami Beach, and many other hotels put our team in a position to give our couples all of the options they need.