Jupiter is a fun, laid-back beach town that captures the essence and feeling of coastal Florida. Locals love Jupiter, Florida, for its breathtaking natural beauty, iconic lighthouse, laid-back lifestyle, world-class golf courses, tiki bars and restaurants, and of course, the beach! It is the perfect location for a laid-back beach wedding is the Jupiter Civic Center.
Looking for a reception venue can be a frustrating task for many couples with a tight budget. If you’re looking for an affordable wedding venue then you just struck gold with Jupiter Civic Center.
Perhaps the biggest asset of having your wedding at the Jupiter Civic Center is the beach. This one-of-a-kind venue sits on a private section of Jupiter Beach. As the all-in-one venue takes the stress out of planning. With your own beach access, Jupiter Civic Center offers couples the ease of having your wedding and reception in the same location. It is a rustic, beachy, historic building with Old-Florida charm and character. This means you can dress the Jupiter Civic Center up as much as you want or keep the rustic charm for your oceanfront wedding and reception. As always, we recommend the cooler months (October-May) as this venue is an open-air facility.
Where to stay in Jupiter
Jupiter is located 25 minutes north of West Palm Beach and Palm Beach International Airport. Choosing the Jupiter Civic Center for your wedding and reception venue also gives you great choices for your guest lodging. The Jupiter Beach Resort and Wyndham Grand Jupiter at Harbourside Place will make this destination wedding unforgettable.
All-Inclusive Package For 75 Guests $11,250*
Wedding Bells and SeaShells is proud to offer an all-inclusive wedding and reception package. The package below is set up to cover all of the needs for both a beach wedding and reception at Jupiter Civic Center. You can modify to add or adjust things if needed. Photography can be extended as well as DJ services. Additional guests and chairs can always be added as well.
- Planning for Ceremony and Reception
- Ceremony Arbor – 2 or 4 Post Decorated Wooden or Bamboo Arbor
- Wedding Officiant
- Rehearsal at a nearby location
- Bridal Bouquet and floral credit for bridesmaids, boutonnieres, or corsages
- Professional Photographer 1 Hour
- Wedding Chairs and Sashes
- Wedding Sign
- Recorded Ceremony Music and Microphone
- Banquet set up for 75 guests – includes tables, chairs, linens, sashes, gift/cake/sweetheart tables
- Centerpieces and candles
- DJ Services – 4 Hours
- Venue Rental (1 full day)
- Flavor Fork Catering (Choice of 2 Menus – BBQ or Italian) Additions always welcome
- Overhead String Lighting
- Reception Coordinator
- Wedding Cake and Cupcakes (Standard) Upgrades are available
- Additional venue decor
- Cocktail Tables, linens, centerpieces on the veranda for cocktail hour
- Tiki-Torches for veranda
- Dinnerware, cloth napkins, and utensils
- Credit towards additional venue decor
- Clean up services**
*Based on Current rental rate, but subject to change by the town. These figures are based on average -normal wedding rentals. If couples want to upgrade, we will happily oblige and the client will pay the difference.
This package includes everything you need to transform the Jupiter Civic Center into your vision for your wedding reception. Please note: Clients will supply their own alcohol and are responsible for alcohol-related incidents.
** Clean-up services are for normal tidying up, not excessive messes or damage.
Contact Us for more information in planning your Jupiter Civic Center Beach Wedding!